Animated Canvases Collection 28: Spatial Concepts
You can be sure your project will turn out well when you start with a strong concept. When you start with an animation from the all-new Animated Canvases 28: Spatial Concepts, you can’t go wrong! With this collection, you have the ideal mechanism to jumpstart your creativity and inspire you to greater creative heights for your next video production or motion design project. No more staring at an empty timeline hoping for inspiration! Instead, you can use one of these unique conceptual spaces to hit the ground running when designing for your next project. Unlike our more complex Editor’s Toolkit or ready2go products, the Animated Canvases line is not about customizable layers and lots of motion elements. It’s about giving your text, your videos and your ideas the perfect subtle supporting backdrop on which to project your message.
- Ready-to-use Quicktime files in HD format work with all non-linear editing tools. Drag-and-drop right from the disc into any video or animation software or use the free Juicer software to browse, manage and output files to any desired format and resolution.
- Seamlessly loopable animations with an average length of 15 seconds. Each animation is 10-30 secs long and can be looped seamlessly to infinity to fit any length production you may need to create.
- Subtle yet powerful designs. Some Animated Canvases may look simple but they are expertly designed with lighting and detail to provide a powerful stage for your text, video and motion design elements so that they can be the heroes of the piece.
- Interchangeable options. Since most Animated Canvases are virtually interchangeable you can give your client multiple options in minutes, not hours or days.
- 41 HD & 41 SD Pre-rendered Animated Quicktime files
- 14.7 GB
- Compatible with all non-linear editing tools
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac
- Requires latest version of Juicer