Duration 1h 14m Project Files Included MP4
In this series of tutorials, we will be taking a look at our first day in mocha AE. We’ll start by learning how to access mocha from inside of After Effects. We’ll get familiar with the interface and the different tools we’ll be using throughout the course. We’ll learn how powerful mocha is by tracking a simple planar surface.
Next, we’ll import tracking data into After Effects and apply it to a layer in our project and learn how to make adjustments. We’ll also track more problematic surfaces and figure out what to do to overcome these issues.By the end of this course you’ll know how to track easy and difficult surfaces in mocha and export that tracking and shape data for use in your After Effects project.
01. Introduction and course overview
02. Getting familiar with the tools and interface
03. Tracking planar surfaces
04. Adjusting our track
05. Exporting data to After Effects
06. Tracking problematic surfaces
07. Overcoming obstacles in your tracking
08. Exporting multiple tracking information into After Effects
09. Using mocha to create shape data and manual keying
10. How to export shape data to After Effects